Just take a look for yourself. I asked for this lovely shade of Urban Gold to compliment the Heirloom Red I'd chosen for the living room. See that little dot in the corner? That is the color the guy made for me, completely different. The really disappointing thing is that there are no refunds on tinted paint. It was just a mini sample can, so I don't feel too burned. It just means I have to go back to Lowe's, hopefully, I'll find someone capable of tinting paint next time!
Followers
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Lowe's, 7:30 a.m.
When a sweet little baby awakes routinely at 5:45, his momma is overjoyed to learn that Lowe's keeps early hours. However, that earliness comes with a warning: do not visit the 'paint technician' at 7:30 a.m. on a Sunday.

Just take a look for yourself. I asked for this lovely shade of Urban Gold to compliment the Heirloom Red I'd chosen for the living room. See that little dot in the corner? That is the color the guy made for me, completely different. The really disappointing thing is that there are no refunds on tinted paint. It was just a mini sample can, so I don't feel too burned. It just means I have to go back to Lowe's, hopefully, I'll find someone capable of tinting paint next time!
Just take a look for yourself. I asked for this lovely shade of Urban Gold to compliment the Heirloom Red I'd chosen for the living room. See that little dot in the corner? That is the color the guy made for me, completely different. The really disappointing thing is that there are no refunds on tinted paint. It was just a mini sample can, so I don't feel too burned. It just means I have to go back to Lowe's, hopefully, I'll find someone capable of tinting paint next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment